The Global Alliance for Transplantation
- The Global Alliance for Transplantation
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Goals and major strategic directions
- 3. Proposed Structure and Governance of the Alliance
- 4. Relationships to other organisations and associations
- 5. Relationships to the Pharmaceutical industry
- 6. Strategic Directions
- 7. Implementation Timetable
- All Pages
7. Implementation Timetable
The implementation process commenced with a series of meetings at the Vienna Congress of The Transplantation Society in Sept 2004. Consultations allowed the ideas and views to be collected from a diverse group of individuals and organisations.
The concepts outlined in this paper will be collated with the views raised by the consultations and a formal draft business plan for The Global Alliance for Transplantation will be written and presented to potential members of the Alliance by March 25, 2005.
An interim Advisory Board of potential members of the Alliance will meet to discuss the draft business plan and then adopt a final version during 2005.
- << Prev