Strategies to Increase VCA Donation
106.1 - Strategies to Increase VCA Donation
Presenter: Katrina A., Bramstedt, Zurich , Switzerland
Authors: Katrina A. Bramstedt
"Strategies to Increase VCA Donation". This webinar explores various strategies to increase the availability of VCA grafts, including methods to optimize the consent process to facilitate VCA donation. Benchmarking from countries worldwide is included.
Professor Bramstedt is a clinical ethicist specializing in matters pertaining to organ donation and transplantation, including face, hand, and uterus VCA. She has published widely on these topics and lectures internationally. Additionally, she has a private practice serving patients, families, and medical teams.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.