2009 - ISODP Congress
DCD Ethical and Legal Aspects
6.22 - Development Of A National Protocol For Donation After Cardiac Death (DCD) In Australia
Presenter: Gerry, O'Callaghan, Canberra, Australia
Authors: G. O‘Callaghan, D. Pilcher, S. Graham, A. Tooley, S. Huckson
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.