CTRMS Web and Social Media Committee
The Web and Social committee was formed during the 12th Congress of the Cell Transplant Society in recognition of the importance of maintaining a web and social media presence in the pursuit further scientific advancements in the field of cellular transplantation.
- Promote visibility of the CTRMS.
- Provide content for the CTRMS website.
- Establish and maintain pages or groups in social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Draft guidelines for “code of conduct” on CTRMS pages in Social media.
- Act as moderators in ongoing discussions and monitor posts to assure that discussions are within the frame of our Code of Conduct and no inappropriate or offensive posts remain published.
- Make recommendations for apps that assist in the promotion of upcoming meetings.
- Assist in the promotion of fundraising efforts approved by the CTRMS council.
- Regularly report to the CTRMS Council the ongoing activities of the Council.
- Invite recipients of the latest CTRMS Young Investigator Travel awards to participate in committee work by discussion and will function as beta-testers, reference group and will be encouraged to initiate blogs or discussions in CTRMS social media groups.
Web and Social Media Committee Members (2015-2017)
|Chair:||Ewa Ellis, Stockholm, Sweden|
Klearchos Papas, Tucson, AZ, USA