Membership Requirements - TTS Sections
Continue to Membership Types and Fees or skip and go straight to the Application Form
CELL TRANSPLANT AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE SOCIETY (CTRMS)
The Cell Transplant and Regenerative Medicine Society exists to be the leader in developing and translating, safe cellular and regenerative therapies to patients. The Society will promote research, collaboration and focus on regulatory matters, as they relate to clinical translation.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF VASCULARIZED COMPOSITE ALLOTRANSPLANTATION (ISVCA)
The objectives of the Society are:
- To promote and encourage research and training relevant to the transplantation of vascularized peripheral tissues as a functional unit (a.k.a. composite tissue allotransplantation (CTA) or vascularized composite allografts (VCA)).
- To provide a scientific forum for the exchange and discussion of clinical and experimental results and experiences relevant to transplantation of composite tissue allotransplantation or vascularized composite allotransplantation.
- To promote and encourage contacts between clinical and experimental researchers from different institutions all pertinent disciplines irrespective of their country of origin.
- To promote and facilitate support in the planning and execution of collaborative studies, and pursue collaboration with other associations, societies, and/or organizations serving similar purposes.
INTERNATIONAL PANCREAS AND ISLET TRANSPLANT ASSOCIATION (IPITA)
The International Pancreas and Islet Transplant Association is a scientific forum for the exchange and discussion of clinical and experimental results and experiences relevant to the transplantation of insulin producing tissue in the treatment and cure of diabetes mellitus.
THE INTERNATIONAL PEDIATRIC TRANSPLANT ASSOCIATION (IPTA)
The International Pediatric Transplant Association (IPTA) is a professional organization of individuals in the field of pediatric transplantation. The purpose of the Association is to advance the science and practice of pediatric transplantation worldwide in order to improve the health of all children who require such treatment. The Association is dedicated to promoting technical and scientific advances in pediatric transplantation and to advocating for the rights of all children who need transplantation.
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR ORGAN DONATION AND PROCUREMENT (ISODP)
The mission of the ISODP can be accomplished by focusing on:
- Societal attitudes and legislative requirements
- Perfecting the process of donation and procurement
- Ways of expanding the donor pool
- measures to minimize donor organ injury
- The development and facilitation of educational programs
- Ethical matters related to organ and tissue donation and procurement.
INTESTINAL REHABILITATION AND TRANSPLANT ASSOCIATION (IRTA)
The mission of the Intestinal Rehabilitation and Transplant Association is to save and enhance the lives of patients with intestinal failure using innovative nutritional, medical, surgical and transplant therapies through education, policy development and research.
INTERNATIONAL XENOTRANSPLANTATION ASSOCIATION (IXA)
The principal aim of this section is to provide a forum for those with a special interest in xenotransplantation. All membership categories require sponsorship by a full member of the IXA in good standing.
Membership includes reduced registration fee at international congresses, online subscription to Xenotransplantation Journal, and a subscription to the print edition for an additional minimal charge.
TRANSPLANT INFECTIOUS DISEASE SOCIETY (TID)
The mission of this section is to promote research and education in the prevention, diagnosis, clinical consequences, and management of infectious disease problems of the transplant recipient.
SOCIETY OF PEDIATRIC LIVER TRANSPLANTATION (SPLIT)
SPLIT is a community of physicians, surgeons, nurses and other allied health professionals whose mission is to improve the outcomes in children receiving liver transplantation through research, improving care, training and mentoring, and supporting children and families.Continue to Membership Types and Fees or skip and go straight to the Application Form