2009 - IPITA-IXA Joint Meeting
Late-Breaking Abstract Session
0.5 - Donor livers expressing human CD39 are less susceptible to ischemia reperfusion injury in a mouse liver transplant model
Presenter: S., Pommey, Melbourne, Australia
Authors: S. Pommey, B. Lu, S.C. Robson, A.J. d’Apice, P.J. Cowan, K.M. Dwyer
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.