2015 - IPITA-IXA-CTS
Mini-Orals: Clinical Pancreas and Islet Transplantation
1.4 - Pancreata from pediatric donors restore insulin independence in adult type 1 diabetic recipients
Presenter: Paola, Maffi, , Italy
Authors: Massimiliano BissolatiMD, Danilo ParoliniMD, Paolo Giovanni GazzettaMD, Paola MaffiMD, Damiano ChiariMD, Giovanni GuarneriMD, Rossana CaldaraMD, Antonio SecchiMD, Riccardo RosatiMD, Carlo SocciMD
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.