The TTS Transplantation Leadership Series is designed to encompass necessary topics to assure success within key business practices used by medical professionals. The Series will cover today’s clinical and administrative environments such as: resource management and optimization, collaboration to benefit patient communities, measurement of patient outcomes, grant writing, publishing, professional leadership effectiveness, key leadership practices and clinical trials administration and optimization.
Who Should Attend
The TTS Transplantation Leadership Series encourages all of its Society members and Section members to attend. This includes clinical, administrative and industry leaders who wish to cultivate their knowledge of business practices and develop effective leadership skills.
How to Attend
- An estimated 25 participants active in six TTS regions will be invited to attend the Series online and an Exclusive Leadership Workshop at a future Congress in 2017.
- The Series will be published online in the members-only section, available for download, in order to accommodate regional time differences.
- There is no registration fee for Society or Section members. However, participants who wish to attend must register online by November 30, 2016.
- Details for the Exclusive Leadership Workshop will be given at a later date.
- Apply key business practices and develop thought-leadership vital to transplant center’s clinical and administrative leaders and clinical trials administration
- Improve effective partnerships among patient communities, institutions, industry stakeholders and the transplant team
- Comprehend the craft and execution of grant writing and publishing medical articles
- Value the data of transplant patient outcomes and the dynamics of measuring a transplant center’s quality
Please note you will need to provide a PDF copy of a recent CV when applying.