TTS Education Committee - Symposium Program Development
TTS will consider assisting in developing the program of a Symposium that contributes to the field of transplantation and adheres to the highest scientific and educational standards. The program should be in the beginning stages of development to be considered. It is important that the TTS Education Committee (EC) only work on symposia that fully fit the TTS ethical guidelines.
- Help develop the curriculum and learning objectives
- Suggest speakers
- Review presentations for audience relevancy and to identify overlap between presentations
EXPECTATIONS FROM TTS:
- Reduced Registration fees for members of TTS
- TTS name and Logo appearing appropriately across all publications of the meeting/workshop. Copies of all material to be supplied to TTS in advance.
- If there is an exhibition hall, provide TTS a booth or a table
- If no exhibition hall, provide TTS a space to promote TTS activities
- TTS is open to hearing other potential deliverables that could be beneficial to both parties.
TTS requires that at the conclusion of all symposia, a summary report be submitted to the TTS Executive Committee outlining the final number of attendees, important outcomes and any other highlights.
***Education Committee program development does not include financial support or guarantees.
Due to privacy concerns, the official TTS Policy is to not provide contact information of TTS members or its Sections to third parties. Also, TTS does not send individual broadcast emails announcing events other than those for TTS and its Sections.
All requests must be approved by the TTS Education Committee with final approval by the TTS Executive Committee.
Kindly include below in your request:
- Letter of intent outlining:
- Title of the meeting/symposium
- Location and Dates
- Names of the organizing committee
- Proposed Topic Summaries (Optional)
- Proposed program outlines and format (Optional)
- Confirmed and proposed Speakers
- Expected attendees (number and type)
- Any prepared promotional material
- Outline of suggested TTS Education Committee Support
- The TTS Ethics Statement must be signed by the organizer on behalf of those involved in the program.