1. L'Huillier AG, Danziger-Isakov L, Chaudhuri A, et al. SARS-CoV-2 and pediatric solid organ transplantation: Current knowns and unknowns. Pediatr Transplant 2021:e13986.
2. Michaels MG, La Hoz RM, Danziger-Isakov L, et al. Coronavirus disease 2019: Implications of emerging infections for transplantation. Am J Transplant 2020;20:1768-72.
3. Leidman E, Duca LM, Omura JD, Proia K, Stephens JW, Sauber-Schatz EK. COVID-19 Trends Among Persons Aged 0-24 Years - United States, March 1-December 12, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:88-94.
4. Li W, Zhang B, Lu J, et al. Characteristics of Household Transmission of COVID-19. Clin Infect Dis 2020;71:1943-6.
5. Soriano-Arandes A, Gatell A, Serrano P, et al. Household SARS-CoV-2 transmission and children: a network prospective study. Clin Infect Dis 2021.
6. Lopez AS, Hill M, Antezano J, et al. Transmission Dynamics of COVID-19 Outbreaks Associated with Child Care Facilities - Salt Lake City, Utah, April-July 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2020;69:1319-23.
7. American Academy of Pediatrics and the Children's Hospital Association. Children and COVID-19: State-level Data Report (May 6, 2021). (Accessed May 10, 2021, at https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/children-and-covid-19-state-level-data-report/.
8. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. COVID Data Tracker (Accessed May 11, 2021, at https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fcases-updates%2Fcases-in-us.html#cases_deathsper100klast7days
9. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Estimated Disease Burden of COVID-19. (Accessed May 12, 2021, at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/cases-updates/burden.html
10. Dong Y, Mo X, Hu Y, et al. Epidemiology of COVID-19 Among Children in China. Pediatrics 2020;145.
11. Gotzinger F, Santiago-Garcia B, Noguera-Julian A, et al. COVID-19 in children and adolescents in Europe: a multinational, multicentre cohort study. Lancet Child Adolesc Health 2020;4:653-61.
12. Lu X, Zhang L, Du H, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Children. N Engl J Med 2020;382:1663-5.
13. Centers for Disease Control. COVID Response Team. Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Children - United States, February 12-April 2, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2020;69:422-6.
14. Centers for Disease Control. FluView: Influenza-Associated Pediatric Mortality. (Accessed May 11, 2021, at https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm#S3
15. Bixler D, Miller AD, Mattison CP, et al. SARS-CoV-2-Associated Deaths Among Persons Aged <21 Years - United States, February 12-July 31, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2020;69:1324-9.
16. Graff K, Smith C, Silveira L, et al. Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19 in Children. Pediatr Infect Dis J 2021;40:e137-e45.
17. Team CC-R. Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Children - United States, February 12-April 2, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2020;69:422-6.
18. DeBiasi RL, Song X, Delaney M, et al.
Severe Coronavirus Disease-2019 in Children and Young Adults in the Washington, DC, Metropolitan Region. J Pediatr 2020;223:199-203 e1.
19. Parri N, Lenge M, Buonsenso D, Coronavirus Infection in Pediatric Emergency Departments Research G. Children with Covid-19 in Pediatric Emergency Departments in Italy. N Engl J Med 2020;383:187-90.
20. Fernandes DM, Oliveira CR, Guerguis S, et al. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Clinical Syndromes and Predictors of Disease Severity in Hospitalized Children and Youth. J Pediatr 2021;230:23-31 e10.
21. Sattler A, Schrezenmeier, E., Weber, U., et al. Impaired Humoral and Cellular Immunity after SARS-CoV2 BNT 162b2 (Tozinameran) Prime-Boost Vaccination in Kidney Transplant Recipients. medRxiv 2021.
22. Nair V, Jandovitz N, Hirsch JS, et al. An early experience on the effect of solid organ transplant status on hospitalized COVID-19 patients. Am J Transplant 2020.
23. Fisher AM, Schlauch D, Mulloy M, et al. Outcomes of COVID-19 in hospitalized solid organ transplant recipients compared to a matched cohort of non-transplant patients at a national healthcare system in the United States. Clin Transplant 2021;35:e14216.
24. Tschopp J, L'Huillier AG, Mombelli M, et al. First experience of SARS-CoV-2 infections in solid organ transplant recipients in the Swiss Transplant Cohort Study. Am J Transplant 2020;20:2876-82.
25. Azzi Y, Bartash R, Scalea J, Loarte-Campos P, Akalin E. COVID-19 and Solid Organ Transplantation: A Review Article. Transplantation 2021;105:37-55.
26. Caballero-Marcos A, Salcedo M, Alonso-Fernandez R, et al. Changes in humoral immune response after SARS-CoV-2 infection in liver transplant recipients compared to immunocompetent patients. Am J Transplant 2021.
27. Goss MB, Galvan NTN, Ruan W, et al. The pediatric solid organ transplant experience with COVID-19: An initial multi-center, multi-organ case series. Pediatr Transplant 2021;25:e13868.
28. Varnell C, Jr., Harshman LA, Smith L, et al. COVID-19 in pediatric kidney transplantation: The Improving Renal Outcomes Collaborative. Am J Transplant 2021.
29. Cleto-Yamane TL, Rodrigues-Santos G, de Magalhaes-Barbosa MC, et al. Screening of COVID-19 in outpatient children with cancer or solid organ transplantation: preliminary report. Eur J Pediatr 2021.
30. Lobritto S, Danziger-Isakov L, Michaels MG, Mazariegos GV. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Pediatrics and Pediatric Transplantation Programs. Front Pediatr 2020;8:612627.
31. Danziger-Isakov L, Blumberg EA, Manuel O, Sester M. Impact of COVID-19 in solid organ transplant recipients. Am J Transplant 2021;21:925-37.
32. Petters LM, Vogel TP, Munoz FM, et al. Multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children associated with SARS-CoV-2 in a solid organ transplant recipient. Am J Transplant 2021.
33. Marinaki S, Adamopoulos S, Degiannis D, et al. Immunogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 BNT162b2 vaccine in solid organ transplant recipients. Am J Transplant 2021.
34. Grupper A, Rabinowich L, Schwartz D, et al. Reduced humoral response to mRNA SARS-CoV-2 BNT162b2 vaccine in kidney transplant recipients without prior exposure to the virus. Am J Transplant 2021.
35. Rabinowich L, Grupper A, Baruch R, et al. Low immunogenicity to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination among liver transplant recipients. J Hepatol 2021.
36. Boyarsky BJ, Werbel WA, Avery RK, et al. Antibody Response to 2-Dose SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccine Series in Solid Organ Transplant Recipients. JAMA 2021.
37. Widge AT, Rouphael NG, Jackson LA, et al. Durability of Responses after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-1273 Vaccination. N Engl J Med 2021;384:80-2.
38. Bajpai D, Shah D, Bose S, et al. Development and longevity of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in kidney transplant recipients after symptomatic COVID-19. Transpl Infect Dis 2021:e13646.
39. Ison MG, Avery R, Blumberg E, et al. SARS-CoV-2 Vaccination and Solid Organ Transplant Patients: Data Needed to Inform Safety and Efficacy. Transplantation 2021.
40. Abu-Raddad LJ, Chemaitelly H, Butt AA, National Study Group for C-V. Effectiveness of the BNT162b2 Covid-19 Vaccine against the B.1.1.7 and B.1.351 Variants. N Engl J Med 2021.
41. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Update on Emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants and vaccine considerations. (Accessed May 14, 2021, at https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-05-12/10-COVID-Scobie-508.pdf
42. Edara VV, Hudson WH, Xie X, Ahmed R, Suthar MS. Neutralizing Antibodies Against SARS-CoV-2 Variants After Infection and Vaccination. JAMA 2021;325:1896-8.
43. CDC. COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC - United States, January 1-April 30, 2021. MMWR 2021; 70: 792-793. http://dx.doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm7021e3
44. Pfizer-BioNTech announce positive topline results of pivotal COVID-19 vaccine study in adolescents. (Accessed 5/14/21, at https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-biontech-announce-positive-topline-results-pivotal
45. Moderna Announces TeenCOVE Study of its COVID-19 Vaccine in Adolescents Meets Primary Endpoint and Plans to Submit Data to Regulators in Early June.
46. Team CC-R, Food, Drug A. Allergic Reactions Including Anaphylaxis After Receipt of the First Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine - United States, December 14-23, 2020. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:46-51.
47. Shimabukuro TT, Cole M, Su JR. Reports of Anaphylaxis After Receipt of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines in the US-December 14, 2020-January 18, 2021. JAMA 2021;325:1101-2.