IPTA Distinguished Allied Health & Nursing Professional Award
The purpose of this award is to recognize an Allied Health or Nursing Professional member who has rendered years of faithful service to the Society and/or who has made a significant contribution to pediatric transplantation.
*Please be advised that only IPTA members in good standing can nominate or apply for an IPTA Award*.
- Candidate must be an Allied Health or Nursing Professional (e.g. nurse, coordinator, psychologist, social worker, pharmacist, transplant administrator) who has contributed significantly to the field of pediatric transplantation and/or to IPTA throughout their career.
- Must be a current member of IPTA at the time the nomination is submitted.
- No individual can receive the award within five years of receiving a previous IPTA award. (Excludes Travel Awards).
- To submit, complete the form below and attach the requested supporting documents (2 letters and/or emails of support, as well as the nominee’s CV).
- The deadline for submissions is 2nd October 2021.