- Searchable Multimedia Library
2015 - IPITA-IXA-CTS
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, CTS, IPITA, IXA, ITA, TID, IHCTAS. Log in to view.
Mini-Orals: Clinical Pancreas and Islet Transplantation
1.9 - Cholestatic Liver Injury after Biliary Reconstruction Impairs Transplanted Islet Viability and Function due to Oxidative Stress
Presenter: Naoaki, Sakata, Sendai, Japan
Authors: Naoaki Sakata , Fuyuhiko Motoi , Hiroki Hayashi , Gumpei Yoshimatsu , Haruyuki Tsuchiya , Shojiro Sawada , Takeshi Naitoh , Yu Katayose , Masafumi Goto , Michiaki Unno
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.