2017 - ISVCA
Oral Session 1
7.9 - Massive cortical reorganization is reversible following bilateral transplants of the hands: Evidence from the first bilateral pediatric hand transplant patient
Presenter: W., Gaetz, Philadelphia, USA
Authors: W. Gaetz, S. K. Kessler, S. Amaral, T. P. L. Roberts, J. Berman, T. Levy, M. Hsia, D. Humpl, E. S. Schwartz, M. H. Levine, B. Chang, and L. S. Levin
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.