2017 - ISVCA
Oral Session 1
7.12 - A case report: Graft loss 7 years after hand transplantation
Presenter: J., Grahammer, Innsbruck, Austria
Authors: J. Grahammer, A. Weissenbacher, D. Wolfram-Raunicher, B. G. Zelger, B. Zelger, A. Mühlbacher, G. Pierer, D. Öfner-Velano, S. Schneeberger
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.