2015 - TID 2015 Conference
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TID
Bad Bugs - Managing Challenging Infections Post-Transplant
2.1 - Multidrug Resistant GNRs (with Spanish Audio Translation)
Presenter: José Ramón, Paño-Pardo, , Spain
Authors: José Ramón Paño-Pardo
- To review the management of infections caused by carbapenemase-producing Enterobacteriaceae.
- To learn the relevance of recent microbiological results for targeting empirical antimicrobial regimens in immunocompromised patients (transplant patients)
- To emphasize the need to minimize the impact of broad-spectrum antimicrobials in immunocompromised hosts (transplant patients)
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.