2015 - TID 2015 Conference
Bad Bugs - Managing Challenging Infections Post-Transplant
2.2 - Respiratory Viruses (with Spanish Audio Translation)
Presenter: Michael G, Ison, , United States
Authors: Michael G Ison
In this lecture, the epidemiology of respiratory viruses in SOT recipients will be reviewed. Available prevention strategies will be reviewed. Lastly, the potential therapies for respiratory viruses will be discussed as well as the expected outcomes.
- To define the epidemiology of respiratory viruses in transplant patients
- To understand the safety and efficacy of preventative strategies for respiratory viruses in transplant patients
- To outline the available therapies for common respiratory viruses in transplant recipients
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.