2012 - TTS International Congress
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS. Log in to view.
Workshop 2: Basic Immunology - All the Busy Clinician Needs to Know (Part 1)
4.1 - Self and Non-Self - the Biology of Allo-Recognition
Presenter: Rajiv, Khanna, ,
Authors: Rajiv Khanna
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.