This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS. Log in to view.
Current Status of Solid Organ Transplant
1988.1 - Estado actual del trasplante de órganos sólidos en América Latina / Current Status of Solid Organ Transplant in Latin America
Presenter: Roberto, Tanus, La Plata, Argentina
Authors: Roberto Tanus
Descripción del webinar :
La descripción del webinar versará sobre el estado actual de los transplantes de órganos en América Latina.
The webinar will discuss the current state of organ transplant in Latin America (the OMS region of greatest growth in the field, etc.)
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.