Update on the National Highly Sensitized Registry
41.1 - Update on the National Highly Sensitized Registry
Presenter: Peter, Nickerson, Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Authors: Peter Nickerson
Living donor exchange has become an essential option for patients who have ABO or HLA incompatible donors. In Canada a national solution was launched in 2009 under the guidance of Canadian Blood Services. This presentation will highlight our outcomes in the first 4 years of operation of the LDPE program and lesson's learned.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.