Integrating Dialysis and Transplantation Programmes in Africa
68.1 - Integrating Dialysis and Transplantation Programmes in Africa
Presenter: Mignon, McCulloch, Cape Town, South Africa
Authors: Mignon McCulloch
Africa has many challenges and so Transplantation facilities are best planned as part of an evolving program starting with Acute Dialysis, then Chronic dialysis and eventually Transplantation in centres where adult units have already established these programs. Teamwork working with fellow Adult and Paediatric colleagues both locally and internationally as part of scientific organisations is an essential part of a successful program. The presentation is a step by step approach to integrating Dialysis and Transplant programs.
You must be logged in to view recordings
By viewing the material on this site you understand and accept that:
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional care.
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.