2015 - TSS2015
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, ITA, TID, IHCTAS. Log in to view.
Cutting Edge in Organ Replacement
0.5 - Potent suppression of allogeneic and xenogeneic immunity by cryopreserved regulatory T cells (Tregs) isolated and expanded from human thymus
Presenter: Esme, Dijke, Edmonton, Canada
Authors: Esme Dijke , Romy Hoeppli , Karen Seeberger , Ingrid Larsen , Ivan Rebeyka , David Ross , Gregory Korbutt , Megan Levings , Lori West
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.