2015 - IHCTAS
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, IHCTAS
Abstract Session 1
6.1 - Capillary vessel thrombosis in the skin of human Vascularized Composite Tissue Allografts: a new pathologic finding of (severe) rejection?
Presenter: Jean, Kanitakis, , France
Authors: Jean Kanitakis 1; Palmina Petruzzo 2; Emmanuel Morelon 2; Lionel Badet 2; Aram Gazarian 2; Fanny Buron 2; Valérie Dubois 3
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.