2015 - IHCTAS
Abstract Session 1
6.5 - Post transplantation high-dose cyclophosphamide treatment to promote immune tolerance after reconstructive transplantation in a mouse model.
Presenter: Georg, Furtmüller, , United States
Authors: Georg Furtmüller 1; Madeline L. Fryer 1; Byoungchol Oh 1; Sudipto Ganguly 4; Jessica Izzi 3; Jeffrey Dodd-o 2; Giorgio Raimondi 1; Leo Luznik 4; Gerald Brandacher 1
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.