2020 - Joint ISN-TTS Webinar Series
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, CTS, IPITA, ISODP, IXA, ITA, TID, IHCTAS, IPTA, SPLIT. Log in to view.
Donor - Ideal vs. Acceptable
1.1 - Donor - Ideal vs. Acceptable
Presenter: Emilio Daniel, Poggio, Cleveland, OH, USA
Authors: Emilio Daniel Poggio, Milagros Samaniego-Picota
Speaker: Emilio Poggio, Professor of Medicine & Medical Director, Kidney Transplant Program, Cleveland Clinic
Moderator: Milagros Samaniego-Picota, Senior Staff, Department of Medicine, Henry Ford Transplant Institute
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.