2021 - International Donation and Transplantation Legislative and Policy Forum
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS. Log in to view.
International Forum - Morning Program
1.3 - What It Means to Be a Patient, Family, and Donor Partner
Presenter: Manuel, Escoto, Edmonton, Canada
Authors: Manuel Escoto
Mr. Manuel Escoto, Patient, Family, Donor Partnerships & Education Manager, Canadian Donation and Transplantation Research Program (CDTRP), Edmonton, Canada
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.