2021 - International Donation and Transplantation Legislative and Policy Forum
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS. Log in to view.
International Forum - Afternoon Program
2.6 - Comments from the Chief Scientist of the Province of Quebec
Presenter: Rémi, Quirion, Montreal, Canada
Authors: Rémi Quirion
Mr. Rémi Quirion, Quebec's Chief Scientist and President of The International Network for Government Science Advice (INGSA), Montreal, Canada
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.