2021 - SPLIT 25th Annual Meeting
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, SPLIT. Log in to view.
1.2 - Session 1 - Part 2 - Essentials in Living-Donor Liver Transplant
Presenter: Jim, Squires, Pittsburgh, United States
Authors: Jim Squires, Abhinav Humar, Blayne Sayed, Michael Joyce, Rachel Smith
- Establishing A Living Donor Transplant Culture: Abhinav Humar, MD, Chief - Division of Abdominal Transplant Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Altruistic Living Donor Transplantation: Blayne Sayed, MD, PhD, Staff Surgeon, Division of General & Thoracic Surgery, Toronto SickKids
- Approaches to the Psychological Evaluation of a Live Liver Donor: Michael Joyce SW. Yale University
- The Use of Living Related Donation in Pediatric Acute Liver Failure of Indeterminate Etiology: Rachel Smith MD-Fellow in Pediatric Gastroeneterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition, Mount Sinai, NYC
- Panel Discussion: Case Based Discussion and Unique Considerations
Panel: Drs. Kasahara, Humar, Sayed and Joyce
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.