2021 - SPLIT 25th Annual Meeting
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, SPLIT. Log in to view.
1.5 - SESSION 3: Frontiers of Organ Allocation
Presenter: Frank DiPaola, Sharad Wadhwani, ,
Authors: Evelyn Hsu, Doug Mogul, Emily Perito, Frank DiPaola, Sharad Wadhwani
Frontiers of Organ Allocation
Moderated by: Frank DiPaola and Sharad Wadhwani
- UNOS Update: Evelyn Hsu, MD, Division Chief & Medical Director of Liver Transplant, Seattle Children's Hospital
- Acuity Circles: Impact on Outcomes for Pediatric Liver Transplant Candidates: Doug Mogul, MD, MPH, PhD, Medical Director - Pediatric Liver Transplantation, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Optimizing Pediatric Organ Allocation Scores: PELD and beyond: Emily Perito, MD, MAS, Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialist, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, San Francisco, CA
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.