2021 - SPLIT 25th Annual Meeting
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, SPLIT. Log in to view.
2.2 - SESSION 6: Research Year in Review & Travel Award Platform Presentations
Presenter: Marian, Michaels, Pittsburgh, United States
Authors: Marian Michaels, Dor Yoeli, Leslie Mataya, Swati Antala, George Mazariegos, Samir Ibrahim and Bernadette Vitola
Research Year in Review & Travel Award Platform Presentations
Moderated by: Samir Ibrahim and Bernadette Vitola
- Covid-19 in Liver Disease and Liver Transplant: Marian Michaels, MD, MPH-Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease, UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Travel Award 1: Dr. Dor Yoeli
- Travel Award 2: Dr. Leslie Mataya
- Travel Award 3: Dr. Swati Antala
- Concluding Remarks: George Mazariegos, MD - UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Attestation/Event Evaluation
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.