This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, CTS, IPITA, IXA. Log in to view.
Oral Abstract Session: Islet Transplantation: Engineering the Islet Site
64. - Establishing an appropriate environment for subcutaneous islet transplantation; assessment of the optimal preparation period through the utilization bFGF-containing agarose rods
Presenter: Kei, Yamane, Kyoto, Japan
Authors: Kei Yamane , Takayuki Anazawa , Aya Izuwa , Hang Su , Kazuyuki Nagai , Yoichiro Uchida , Takashi Ito , Takamichi Ishii , Esturo Hatano
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.