2010 - 4th International TID Conference
S2 - Emerging Infections
2.2 - Preventing Donor Derived Infections through Screening - Reducing Risk and Increasing Organ Availability
Presenter: William David, Rawlinson, Randwick, Australia
Authors: William David Rawlinson
Preventing Donor Derived Infections through Screening - Reducing Risk and Incresing Organ Availability
William David Rawlinson
MBBS, PhD, FRACP,
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.