2009 - ISBTS (ITA)
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, ITA. Log in to view.
1.8 - PERIOPERATIVE CPSI-2364 ADMINISTRATION REDUCES ISCHEMIA REPERFUSION INJURY AFTER SMALL BOWEL TRANSPLANTATION BY INHIBITION OF P38-MITOGEN-ACTIVATED-PROTEIN-KINASE PATHWAY IN MACROPHAGES.
Presenter: M., Praktiknjo, Bonn, Germany
Authors: M. Praktiknjo, T. Pech, J. Fujishiro, I. Ohsawa, K. Abu-Elmagd, J.C. Kalff, A. Hirner, A. Tuerler, N. Schaefer
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.