- Applications/proposals should be submitted to Katie Tait (email@example.com). The EXTENDED deadline for submission is July 31, 2022. Applications that do not follow the page limits, margin and font allowance will not be considered.
- Each application/proposal should include a Cover Page with the Title of the Study, name of the Principal Investigator (primary applicant) and Co-Investigators with their institutional affiliations and faculty designation (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Trainee). The cover page is not included in the page count.
- Proposals will be limited to an absolute total of 3 pages, and must be completed in Arial 11pt font, with ½ inch margins. The proposal should include background (1/2 page); hypothesis and specific aims (1/2 page); methods (study design, research methods, statistical analysis and study duration) (1/2-1 page); relevant experience of the principal investigator (primary applicant) and co-investigators (1/2 page); anticipated impact and significance to SPLIT.
- The maximum budget requested should NOT exceed $10,000 and should not include administrative costs. The estimated budget or portion of the budget involving the SPLIT database/registry/infrastructures with justification (1/2 page) should be reviewed by Emmes prior to submission. Please allow 3 weeks for review by Emmes.
- List of references/cited literature should be included after the proposal and will NOT be counted in the total 3-page limit.
- No appendices, supplemental figures, or data will be considered and are NOT allowed.
Please click below to view the SPLIT CRF so that the data that is available through the SPLIT database is identifiable.
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Tait (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the submission deadline.