2013 - IXA 2013 Congress
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, IXA. Log in to view.
Oral Communication: Clinical(1) Kidney TX
10.3 - ABO antibodies can give rise to positive flow cytometric T-lymphocyte crossmatch tests in the absence of HLA antibodies
Presenter: Jan, Holgersson, Tokyo, Sweden
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.