2015 - IPITA-IXA-CTS
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, CTS, IPITA, IXA, ITA, TID, IHCTAS. Log in to view.
Mini-Orals: Clinical Pancreas and Islet Transplantation
1.4 - Pancreata from pediatric donors restore insulin independence in adult type 1 diabetic recipients
Presenter: Paola, Maffi, , Italy
Authors: Massimiliano BissolatiMD, Danilo ParoliniMD, Paolo Giovanni GazzettaMD, Paola MaffiMD, Damiano ChiariMD, Giovanni GuarneriMD, Rossana CaldaraMD, Antonio SecchiMD, Riccardo RosatiMD, Carlo SocciMD
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.