- TTS Webinar Library
This page contains exclusive content for the member of the following sections: TTS, TID. Log in to view.
1860.1 - Donor/Recipient Pair - Risks vs Gains - Kidney Function
Presenter: Kotton, Camille, Boston, USA
Authors: Camille Kotton, Stephanie Pouch
- Understand the scope and types of donor-derived infections
- Calculate risk for an individual donor-recipient pair, understand that some risks are acceptable while others would not be
- Know how to diagnose and report a donor-derived infection
Login to view video
By viewing the material on this site you understand and
- The opinions and statements expressed on this site reflect the
views of the author or authors and do not necessarily reflect those of
The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections.
- The hosting of material on The Transplantation Society site does
not signify endorsement of this material by The Transplantation Society
and/or its Sections.
- The material is solely for educational purposes for qualified
health care professionals.
- The Transplantation Society and/or its Sections are not liable for
any decision made or action taken based on the information contained in
the material on this site.
- The information cannot be used as a substitute for professional
- The information does not represent a standard of care.
- No physician-patient relationship is being established.