IPTA Future Leaders Career Development Award
The purpose of this award is to recognize future investigators who show leadership promises, encourage them in their careers in pediatric transplantation and provide assistance to attend the IPTA Scientific Congress.
*Please be advised that only IPTA members in good standing can nominate or apply for an IPTA Award*.
- Candidate is pursuing basic, translational or clinical investigation in the field of pediatric transplantation and has already made contributions to the field.
- Candidate does not yet hold a faculty appointment or is within five (5) years of first faculty appointment and has shown commitment to a career in the field of pediatric transplantation.
- Must be a current member of IPTA at the time the nomination is submitted (or he/she must submit a completed membership application by the awards nomination submission deadline).
- Must have submitted (or intends to submit) one or more abstracts to the next IPTA Scientific Congress.
- No individual can receive the award within five years of receiving a previous IPTA award. (Excludes Travel Awards).
- To submit, complete the form below and attach the requested supporting documents (2 letters and/or emails of support, as well as the nominee’s CV).
- The deadline for submissions is 2nd October 2021.