IPTA Lifetime Achievement Award
*Please be advised that only IPTA members in good standing can nominate or apply for an IPTA Award*.
- Recognizes an IPTA member who has made outstanding contributions to the field of pediatric transplantation over the course of their career.
- Candidate is considered an international leader in the field of pediatric transplantation.
- Must be a current member of IPTA and should have been a member for a minimum of 3 years (does not have to be consecutive).
- To submit, complete the form below and attach the requested supporting documents (2 letters and/or emails of support, as well as the nominee’s CV).
- The deadline for submissions is 2nd October 2021.