Examination of Donor Allocation in Pediatric
1. Kirk R et al. ISHLT consensus statement on donor organ acceptability and management in pediatric heart transplantation. J Heart Lung Transplant, 2020; 39(4):331-341.
2. Almond CSD et al. Waiting list mortality among children listed for heart transplantation in the United States. Circulation, 2009; 119:717-727.
3. Godown J et al. Variability in donor selection among pediatric heart transplant providers: Results from an international survey. Pediatr Transplant 2019; 23(5):e13417.
4. Butler A et al. Behavioral economics – a framework for donor organ decision-making in pediatric heart transplantation. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):e13655.
5. Dipchand AI et al. Accepting pediatric donor heart: How do we make the best decision? Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):e13670.
6. Denfeld SW et al. Pediatric cardiac waitlist mortality - Still too high. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):e13671.
7. Schweiger M et al. Review of the dicard and/or refusal rate of offered donor hearts to pediatric waitlisted candidates. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):e13674.
8. Conway J et al. Review of the impact of donor characteristics on pediatric heart transplant outcomes. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):e13680.
9. McCulloch MA et al. Effects of donor cause of death, ischemia time, inotrope exposure, troponin values, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, electrocardiographic and echocardiographic data on recipient outcomes: A review of the literature. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):e13676.
10. Zimpfer D et al. Pediatric donor management to optimize donor heart utilization. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):13679.
11. Gossett JG et al. Review of interactions between high-risk pediatric heart transplant recipients and marginal donors including utilization of risk score models. Pediatr Transplant 2020; 24(3):13665.